- Sport Mike
- Panoramastr. 31
6450 Sölden / Ötztal
- If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
- Information, cancellation, blocking
- Collection of access data
- The delivery and presentation of content via our website technically requires the collection of certain data. With your access to our website these so-called server log files are recorded by us or the provider of the web space. These log files do not allow any conclusion on you and your person. The relevant information consists of the name of the website, the file, the current date, the amount of data, the web browser and its version, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet provider, the referrer URL as the page from which you have switched to our site, as well as the corresponding IP address. We use this data for the presentation and delivery of our content as well as for statistical purposes. The information supports the provision and constant improvement of our offer. We also reserve the right to examine the data mentioned retroactively, should the suspicion of an illegal use of our offer exist.
- Third-party content and services
- The offer on our website may also include content, services and services of other providers that complement our offer. Examples of such offers are maps from Google Maps, YouTube videos or graphic representations of third parties. Calling these services from third parties regularly requires the transmission of your IP address. This makes it possible for these providers to use their user IP address and also to save it. We make every effort to include only those third parties who use IP addresses solely to deliver the content. However, we have no influence on which third party provider may store the IP address. This storage can serve for statistical purposes, for example. Should we become aware of third-party storage operations, we will immediately notify our users of this fact. In this context, please also note the special data protection statements for individual third-party providers and service providers whose services we use on our website. The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers as well as their contents, as well as links to their privacy statements. If our customers use the payment services of third parties (for example, PayPal or Sofortüberweisung), the terms and conditions and the privacy notices of the respective third party providers, which are retrievable within the respective websites, or transactional applications apply. Wintersteiger
- You can register for our newsletter on our website. We need your e-mail address for this. In addition, we must verify that you are the owner of the given e-mail address and wish to receive the newsletter, in compliance with the relevant legal regulations. We therefore collect information that makes such a review possible. The data collected in this context serve to send and receive the newsletter. They have no other purpose and will not be disclosed to third parties. Apart from the information required for sending out the newsletter, no further data will be collected from our site. Since the sending and receiving of the newsletter depends on your consent, you can revoke this consent to the collection and storage of your data at any time without stating reasons. Use the "unsubscribe link" provided in the newsletter.
- Personal data
- Server log files
- The server logfiles are anonymized data that are collected when you access our website. This information does not allow any conclusions to be drawn personally, but for technical reasons, it is indispensable for the delivery and presentation of our content. Furthermore, they serve our statistics and the constant optimization of our content. Typical log files are the date and time of access, the amount of data, the browser used for access and its version, the operating system used, the domain name of the provider you have requested, the page from which you came to our offer (referrer). URL) and your IP address. Logfiles also allow for an accurate examination in case of suspected illegal use of our website.
- Facebook Plugin
- Use of Google Analytics
- Using Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
- Google Maps Plugin
- Google WebFonts